Friday, August 10, 2007

Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane #20

I did say that I'd be posting all sorts of different things here, including comic reviews. Well, over on spiderfan.org, my most recent review is of Spider-Man Love Mary Jane #20 and no this isn't about Spider-Man's struggle to help get cannabis legalized. It's a comic series set in the early, High School years of Spider-Man, but the story is told through the years of Mary Jane, so it's much more character driven then most of the other Spider-Man titles out there today.

I've been reviewing this series since it first came and and for the most part I absolutely loved it, and with Sean McKeever leaving to go write at DC, and with Terry Moore finishing his independent comic Strangers In Paradise, Moore is just a perfect candidate to pick up the writing chores of this series.

Anyway, here's the review:

No comments: