Monday, September 15, 2008

So I completely suck at blogging

It's been since July since I posted so I officially suck. I'm still alive. Trust me.

What have I been up to since then? I finished my summer course with an A, but it was an internet/computer technology course, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. A link to the web site I had to make for the class can be found here if anyone is interested (don't worry if you're not, it wouldn't surprise me in the least).

After just one and a half weeks taking new classes for the fall semester I've come to the conclusion that two classes at the same time is just too much for me and my schedule, what with working full time and trying to be as supportive as I can to Amanda while she's getting her PHD. With one class, I can really focus on it and do a really good job, and still have time to clean up the house, help out in the kitchen, clean up after the damn cats who seem hell-bent on making as much of a mess as they can. Amanda feels guilty that somehow, because of her, I'm not giving my all to something I want, but I've told her, we went into this knowing that she's going to be really busy with school and that I'm to help out as much as possible to keep everything else afloat.

Our plans to move out to Ohio and build ourselves a house on her parents 200 acre farm are still in effect after Amanda finishes with school. It'll be a real nice change of pace to go from working behind a desk to working on a farm getting dirty and sweaty (like a real man) but I'm looking forward to it. It'll be nice taking care of the farm with the tons of horses. I've been thinking of getting some chickens and some goats, preferably those fainting ones just for my own amusement.

Other than that no real news. Our kitchen is finished so maybe next time I'll post some pics, and now with me only taking one class at a time I can get back to working more on the house in my free time like some time never.

No comments: